- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Now that your server is up and running, you are ready for the client setup on your computer. The instructions below will walk you through the registration process for floating licenses.
KeyShot Pro Floating Setup Instructions
1. Download and install the KeyShot Pro Floating application. To download KeyShot, click here.
2. Launch KeyShot 9.
3. Select Floating License and click Continue
If you are currently in demo mode, open the registration wizard from
- Windows: Help > Register License
- Mac: KeyShot > Register License (Mac)
4. Enter the hostname of your license server. If the server uses another FlexLM port than the standard (27000) you need to specify the port number, followed by the “@” sign and the server’s hostname (for example, 27000@KeyShotServer.local). Click Connect.
You may also use the server’s IP Address (use the IP Address if your license server is a PC). For example, email@example.com. Click Connect.
4. Review your license features, select the type of license you want to use and if you need KeyShot XR and Click Done.
KeyShot Pro Floating will start. From now on, KeyShot will remember the server information. You will be able to check out the license as long as your system can connect to the computer acting as the license server.
Technical Tip: If your service status window does not look similar to the above image or if you are getting an error message when you start the server, you can use the troubleshooting guide for diagnosis. You may also contact Luxion Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.