With your master configuration up and running, you may now configure your dedicated rendering stations as network slaves. The slave service utilizes your computer’s processing power and does the actual rendering. The instructions below will walk you through the slave service configuration. If you wish to enable the slave service on your master, click here.
Slave Configuration Instructions
1. Download and Install KeyShot Network Rendering. Follow the prompts and click Finish.
2. The configuration wizard appears. Select Slave mode and click click Next (PC) or Continue (Mac).
3. Confirm the slave network settings and click Finish (PC) or Done (Mac). If you are not sure, you may keep the default settings.
Technical Tip: If you don’t specify a master name, the slave service will auto-detect the master.
4. In the Service Status tab, click Install and Start to start your master and slave services.
10. You’re done! Click Close to close the configurator.