Your network master is in charge of a few things. The master service queues jobs, holds your license file, archives all renderings, and sets the port numbers. In this section, you’ll set up your master service. If you wish to configure this computer as a master AND a slave, please click here. Please note that only one computer in your network may be configured as the master.
Our licensing team will provide you with your activation serial code and the appropriate software links. You may reach our licensing team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an existing master service running and wish to make changes, then click here.
Master Configuration Instructions
1. Download and Install KeyShot Network Rendering. Follow the prompts and click Finish.
2. The configuration wizard appears. Select Master mode and click Next (PC) or Continue (Mac).
3. Click Request license. If you're updating your software, then your existing license will be recognized and you may skip to step 5.
4. Fill in your information and enter serial code. Click Register.
Technical Tip: Your network license should activated automatically. Otherwise, click Save license request and save the text file to your desktop. You may send your request file to email@example.com for manual activation.
5. The confirmation page shows you the number of allowed cores and the expiration date. Click clickNext (PC) or Continue (Mac).
6. Confirm the master network settings and click Next (PC) or Continue (Mac). If you are not sure, you may keep the default settings.
7. Check Enable to enable the user system and create an administrator account. Also, enable Allow anonymous users.
Technical Tip: You will be able to use the administrator account when you log into the KeyShot Network Queue.
8. Click Finish (PC) or Done (Mac). Then, click OK.
9. In the Service Status tab click Install and Start to start you master service. Do the same for the Slave if you have configured the Master as a Slave as well.
10. You’re done! Click Close to close the configurator.