Note: KeyShotVR has been renamed to KeyShotXR to avoid confusion with the VR capabilities in KeyShot and better capture the extended, interactive features in KeyShotXR.
KeyShotXR gives you the ability to turn your 3D renderings into interactive visuals. With KeyShotXR, you can create and present high-quality, touch-enabled, 3D content in any web browser. The content can be viewed using touch-enabled devices (or mouse) and does not require a browser plugin to work.
How is KeyShotXR different from other 360° viewers?
KeyShotXR goes beyond the standard 360° turntable viewing capability of other viewers. With KeyShotXR you can:
- Create turntable, spherical, hemispherical, tumble and animated interactive visuals.
- Use the camera as a pivot point to create a first person point-of-view or panoramic shot
- Ensure your visuals provide high-quality, scientifically accurate material and lighting representation
- Have full control over your visual with advanced features and customization
- Export direct to Apple iBooks for use on both iPad Retina and iPad Mini
Learn more and see examples here.