While Update Checking is enabled, KeyShot Network Monitor will check online for software updates every time it is launched or when you log on to your computer. This setting is enabled by default.
If KeyShot Network Monitor cannot retrieve software updates, you may configure your proxy server settings under “Update server proxy”.
Please note that update settings must be set inside KeyShot Network Configurator on your Master.
1. Enable Update system - When enabled KeyShot Network Rendering will notify you when an update is available.
2. Enable automatic update checks from monitor instances - When enabled all monitors will
3. Select proxy type, HTTP, or SOCKS v5.
4. Set the host and port. 8080 is the default port.
5. You may enable proxy authentication. Otherwise, skip to step 6.
6. Click Close and restart services.