Using License File
1. Launch KeyShot Network Configurator on your manager.
2. Go to the Manager Settings.
3. Select License File in the License section.
4. If you have a license key, click Register Key and fill out the form. Your network license should activate automatically. Otherwise, click Save license request, save the text file and email it to email@example.com for manual activation.
5. If you already have the license file, click Select file, Browse to your license file and click Open to select it.
6. Your license file installed. The license text shows you how many cores the workers (combined) can use for Network Rendering and when the license will expire. Note that 1 GPU will count as 16 cores.
Deactivating a license
In some cases you may need to move your license to another computer. in such cases you can click Deactivate license, move the .lic file to the other computer and follow the steps above to set up the license on the new manager.
Replacing The License File
If you have received a new license file from us, you may easily replace the old license and update your Manager service. Just follow the steps above. Notice that if a user has KeyShot Network Monitor is open, while replacing the license file, it will briefly lose connection to the manager (the manager needs to re-start). When prompted, check your Monitor connection settings and click Apply. The client-manager connection will come back up.