The log files keep track of Network Rendering state, information, and potential errors. If you enable logging on your worker you can select which incidents you want logged and how long to keep the logs. The Logs will be stored in the Resources folder (as set in the general settings). And they can be viewed in the Monitor
. To enable logging, click on “logging” in the KeyShot Network Configurator and check the “Enable logging” option.
- Log Level - Choose at what level to record logs from: (Choosing a higher log level will record all other log levels below it.)
- Trace - shows all types of log messages.
- Information - no trace but shows warnings, errors, and fatals.
- Warning - no trace and information, but shows warnings, errors, and fatals.
- Critical - no trace, information, and warnings, but shows errors and fatals.
- Fatal - no trace, information, warnings, and errors, but shows fatals.
- Days to keep logs - Set a cutoff time for saved logs. Any logs that pass the set time frame will be deleted.